انجمن ویکی قلم‌های فارسی
ورود / عضویت

problems updating to the latest version of Mac os X

بحث‌های کلی درمورد سیستم عامل مکینتاش (OS X)

problems updating to the latest version of Mac os X

پستتوسط Ahmad » 10 ژانویه 2008, 00:33

خبر پایین توسط دوستمان Alireza-j ارسال شده است.

[left]different problems updating to the latest version of Mac os X. Some could download without unsuccessful installation and so more. Actually I'm facing to this problem myself. You may face to one problems as it happened to me as follow:

You might download the latest update and as the installation starts it says that a problem occured and the installation package will be direted to your trash bin. And it later says if you want to install the update you can re-click on the icon after you restore it from trash bin. But guess what?? It asks for rebooting and when you do that you most probably find your computer won't boot up properly (i.e it comes in various ways for example mine was like the apple sign after the CHIME sound of of start up and later the rotating gear which lasts as long as you try to hard shut down you computer.) Therefore, be aware of this while updating and I will post further instruction regarding how to overcome to this problem for those encountring this difficulty.

Alireza-j[/left]
نماد کاربر
Ahmad
Site Admin

پست‌ها : 1289
تاریخ عضویت: 30 مه 2004, 17:33
محل سکونت: سوئد

بازگشت به سیستم عامل مک

کاربران حاضر در این انجمن: بدون کاربران آنلاین و 17 مهمان